• Premises Liability

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles the following kinds of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt due to a dangerous condition about the property of someone else? Call (503) 238-1010.

    Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys
    - Fall
    - Trip and Fall
    - Tenant Injuries on property
    - Attractive Nuisance for children
    - Dangerous Conditions on Property
    - Ice or snow on sidewalks
    - Broken or raised sidewalks
    - Unseen dangers
    - Foreign Substance on Business Property

    When was a property owner or possessor liable for injuries on their property?

    Merely being injured on the property of one other does not always mean the property owner or property possessor is likely. As an illustration, in case you trip since your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the house one who owns in places you tripped and fell wouldn't be liable. However, If your homeowner or even the possessor in the property was negligent in some manner, then you can qualify damages because of your injury about the property of another. Generally, a house owner has got the following common law duties:

    - Reasonably inspect their house for dangerous conditions
    - Warn of the dangerous conditions, prior to the condition may be repaired
    - Repair the harmful condition

    As well as common law duties, there can be state, county or city ordinances that provides rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on the property. As an illustration, in Portland, Oregon homeowners have the effect of keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 and in addition in charge of ice and snow removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

    If you can prove that the home owner or possessor was negligent, you need to then reveal that the injuries you suffered were a principal and proximate response to negligence.

    What do i need to do should i be injured about the property of one other?

    - Make use of cell phone to photograph the scene of in places you were injured.
    - Photograph your injuries.
    - Promptly report to the master or possessor of the property that you simply were injured.
    - Seek prompt medical attention.
    - Truthfully are accountable to your medical providers how you were injured.
    - Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.

    4 commentaires

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires